Sunday, April 29, 2012

Why Write it?


Who would have guessed that twenty six years after Louis had gone to the Lord that I would begin putting this story on paper.   For the last few months, I’ve thought of nothing else and this story has been in my subconscious mind, over and over.  Sometimes I’ve awakened thinking about what I would say and what I could say that would perhaps alleviate some other mother’s pain. 

This story is one of a mother’s heart, a mother’s love and a mother’s sorrow.  Out of sorrow there comes a sense of peace and even joy.  Feelings that cannot be explained flood in.  My intention in telling this story is to help some other mother, some other parent, to see that no matter what season you’re in, there is a light on the other side, an end to the darkness.

This book is dedicated to the memory of my little boy, Louis, to the people and circumstances the Lord has put in my path throughout these twenty six years and to the many, many blessings that have come from the experience.

Thank you, God for allowing me to tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment